WHO WE ARE
IXDS is a collective of designers, technologists, researchers and entrepreneurs in Berlin and Munich. Collectively, we work towards a shared purpose: To create desirable and lasting impact by empowering individuals, teams, and businesses.
With a unique set of tools and methods, we uncover relevant user and market insights and leverage the best of existing technology to transform these insights into desirable product and service experiences. We work across the digital and analogue to create an enduring impact on organizations and people: Every day, we are getting our heads around how people will live their lives in the future – in smart homes or when they shop, how they manage their health intelligently or get from A to B in a seamless way, how they collaborate and live together in totally new formats. We think about how companies can offer smarter services to their clients and employees, finding smarter ways to manufacture and distribute goods. And we love to prototype this future, day by day: By continuously delivering reference experience prototypes we accelerate the invention and market readiness of meaningful products and services.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is an opportunity for an experienced recruiter and/or talent manager to step up our talent acquisition strategy, processes, and tools. You will be part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst sourcing design, consulting, and technical talent for both our Munich and Berlin studios. You’ll draw on your knowledge of sourcing, recruiting, and assessment methods; forge dynamic relationships with talent, hiring teams, project leads, and work directly in partnership with the experts in their skills. You'll help us foster the extensive community of experts that we built around IXDS in the past 12 years and use it to find the right person at the right time for the right project.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Lead and iterate on the end-to-end recruitment process of our vacancies, including constant alignment with hiring managers on our talent strategy
- Help project leads define their needs and consult them on possible solutions across all employment options: freelance, contract, hires, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of the profiles needed in an innovation consultancy and support staffing talent on future and existing projects
- Segment talent markets and understand talent career paths
- Develop creative sourcing approaches
- Manage and engage our talent community of alumni, freelancers, and friends
- Choose, brief, and manage recruitment agencies if needed
- Coach, and partner with hiring managers to deliver and design an outstanding candidate experience
- Raise the bar by facilitating unbiased hiring decisions
WHAT YOU OFFER
- 2-4 years’ experience recruiting and sourcing for design, consulting, and technical talent in a professional services or startup environment across multiple levels and profiles
- Knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools such as: ATS and CV databases, tapping through engineering/business social networks and other unique methods
- Ability to generate a high quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines
- Prioritization of multiple functions, tasks and managing time efficiently in an ambiguous, complex work environment
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with stakeholders like hiring managers, business partners, and candidates
- An understanding how to balance business needs and candidate experience
- Excellent communication skills and a sense of humor
- Fluency in English and preferrably also in German
Diversity in experiences and opinions is critical for the success of IXDS and our projects. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk! Send an email to email@example.com with your CV and any links to prior work. Feel free to share your salary expectations (80%) if you want. During the interview process you'll meet Kerstin, Sebastian and other team members from IXDS.